Never Lift A Bottle Again in Your Office. Drop the bottles with Bottleless Coolers from Culligan
Get Commercial Bottled Water Service Quality Without Bottled Water Service!
There is no difference between the quality of Culligan Bottleless Coolers and our traditional bottled water. Likewise, you’ll still receive the same quality service and benefits you would enjoy with any Culligan service.
- FREE removal of your old bottled water cooler
- Expert installation & service maintenance
- Simple bill pay options – go paper-less
Less Hassle for The Same Great Water
Culligan Bottleless Coolers give you ice cold filtered water, but that’s not all. Our Bottleless Coolers have:
- Piping-hot water options for tea & coffee at 194°F
- A tall, sleek design for aesthetic looks and a more comfortable dispensing height
- Reservoirs to prevent spillage
- Reverse osmosis technology filtration is more sanitary than refrigerator dispensers
- Built-in leak detector triggered in event of a system malfunction
- Four-gallon water tank ensures continuous water flow
- Touchless Activation functionality to help reduce the spread of germs on shared surfaces
Bottleless Water That Matters
Not only will you get expert installation and support with Culligan® Bottleless Coolers, you get unlimited filtered water for pennies a glass. Additionally, going bottleless helps keep plastic out of the environment, and in our landfills.
Customized Bottleless Water Filtration
You choose the type of water and filter your office receives based on your preferences and municipal/well water provider. Specialized dispensers include room temperature and sparkling water. Specialized filters include reverse osmosis, sediment, carbon, and total defense filters.
Call Culligan of Ada or fill out the form below to inquire about Bottleless Coolers for your office. We serve the entire Greater Ada area, including Alpharetta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, South Fulton, Stonecrest and everywhere between!
Bottleless vs Traditional Bottled Water: What’s The Difference?
Bottleless solutions are available only to offices where there is a connectable water supply. But it contains the same reverse osmosis treatment technology as any of Culligan’s office drinking water treatment solutions. The actual bottleless cooler is provided by Culligan under a rental agreement, along with regular maintenance of filters and treatment modules.
There are more options available for office water treatment now more than ever, both from a product and services standpoint. As the most well known full-service bottled water and system vendor in the world, Culligan ensures all of its products are created and distributed in a highly controlled and certified plant operation with on-site filtration technology.
Sometimes, an office is short on space. That is usually the issue when a client requests a bottleless solution.